*** DO NOT TAKE THE DRIVING SAFETY COURSE
UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED PERMISSION FROM THE COURT ***
PLEASE CONTACT THE COURT BEFORE TAKING THE DRIVING SAFETY COURSE.
You may be eligible to take a Driving Safety Course if you are charged with a moving violation other than speeding 25 miles over the posted speed limit, have not taken a Driving Safety Course within the past 12 months and did not commit any of the following offenses below.
Texas Transportation Code
Subchapter B 543.101 - 543.116
If you were charged with the following offenses you DO NOT qualify for dismissal of your offense by means of a Driving Safety Course.
- Sec. 545.066 passing a school bus
- Sec. 545.421 fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer
- Sec. 550.022 accident involving damage to vehicle
- Sec. 550.023 duty to give information and render aid
- Sec. 522.003 serious traffic violation which concerns a commercial motor vehicle
CDL HOLDERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE