Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Denton Admin Complex-Elections/Technology Services Building
701 Kimberly Drive
Suite A285 (2nd Floor)
Denton, TX 76208-6301
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Technology Services delivers computer services, network services, application development, web site services, training, telecommunication services, public safety and courts application support, geographic information systems (G.I.S.), records management, and audio/video services to Denton County departments and agencies.
To serve Denton County taxpayers by providing technology related services guided by our core values that support and empower county departments and agencies in providing excellent service to our citizens.
The Department of Technology Services will be a driving force in the delivery of efficient, cost effective, and innovative government services.
The Department of Technology Services commits to the following core values:
- To deliver service with integrity and respect.
- To respond to the technology needs of the County in a proactive and timely manner.
- To meet the technology needs of the County with consistency, agility, flexibility, and foresight.
- To manage technology resources in a fiscally conservative manner.
- To develop a technology team that is passionate about serving the needs of the County.
- To support and understand each member of our team both personally and professionally.
- To encourage positive attitudes, teamwork, and open communication.