FEE PAYMENT ALONE DOES NOT REMOVE A WARRANT
You must personally appear before the Court to have a warrant recalled.
BEFORE MAKING A PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD YOU MUST KNOW THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Amount that you need to pay
- Cause Number or PID Number
- Bureau Code #: 8901935
- 2.75% Convenience Fee (minimum of $1.00) will be charged
- Payments made after 4:00pm will not be processed until the next business day
- If you do not know the amount you need to pay or the cause number or PID number, contact the Juvenile Probation Department
- Do not use this site to pay Court costs and attorney fees. Court costs and attorney fees must be paid to the Court Clerk for County Court-at-Law #1.
Juvenile Probation Department number: (940) 349-2400
Once you have read the information above, select the "Pay On-Line" link to be directed to Certified Payments or dial the number below:
Credit Card Payment by Phone:
(Service available in English and Spanish)